Alpinestars New Tech 10 is a markets-leading boot crafted with the highest standards of safety, flexibility and comfort. The boots have the most slim profile and delivers unsurpassed contact with the bike and rider.
- Strong security protects feet and legs against hyperextension and provides a controlled flexibility consistent with the natural motion of the ankle.
- The replaceable and washable inner shoe is equipped with interchangeable torsion rods which can provide a suitable hardness / flexibility. The torsion rods task is mainly to check the rotation of the knee and ankle.
- The seamlessly integrated sole has a moulded steel plate to protect your feet against injuries from the foot pegs.
- The sole is replaceable and made of rubber composite that provides exceptional grip and a good contact with the shift lever and brake pedal.
- Ergonomic flex zones on the instep provides good support and protects against unnatural twisting of the ankle.
- Quick release / quick lock buckles made of aluminum provides a simple and effective closure and a secure fit.
- Around the leg there is a soft microfiber cuff that helps to keep dirt and water from entering the boot.
- The interior is made of 3D foam that provides a soft, cushioned feel.
- The lining is suede reinforcement in the heel area which prevents the foot from slipping inside the boot.
- A protective heel cup and shock absorbing padding on the heel and around the ankle for increased comfort and cushioning inside.
- Removable anatomical insole made of EVA helps to evenly distribute the weight of the boot and contributes to the overall comfort.
- Alpinestars Tech 10 has the lowest profile and the slim design provides maximum contact with the motorcycle and amazing control of brake and gear pedal.
- The inside of the boots shaft is designed for stability and is covered with a heat- resistant leather and rubber panels that provide maximum grip and improved wear resistance.