With an extensively perforated panel and 3D mesh tongue the aggressively styled Faster-2 Vented is perfect for warm weather riding. Featuring a host of technical innovations which have been derived from Alpinestars development in top level motor racing, such as the new speed lacing system and ergonomic heel construction, the Faster 2 Vented is extremely lightweight with a durable microfiber upper aggressively styled for serious road riding.
- Aggressively profiled upper is constructed from a lightweight, durable and abrasion-resistance microfiber.
- Perforated microfiber on lateral side panel plus 3D mesh tongue for improved airflow and ventilation.
- Evolved, one-piece Velcro® instep strap for quick, personalized and secure closure as well as significantly reducing boot’s overall weight. Strap features soft PU-tipped puller to aid grip when closing.
- New speed lacing system is derived from Alpinestars technology development in Formula 1 and provides excellent levels of precision fit and comfort by strategically enveloping the foot for support and structure.
- Newly designed ergonomic lateral toe-slider offers improved feel and sensitivity on bike’s controls while offering abrasion resistance.
- Innovative heel construction adapted from technology first developed by Alpinestars auto racing department features multi-compound construction ergonomic, rounded polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection and stability.
- Newly developed rubber compound sole with textured grip patterning for excellent performance against slipping, either on or off the bike, while promoting water run-off and support.
- TPR lateral ankle insert protects against abrasion and light impacts