If your size is not in stock please contact us.
Founded in 1963, Alpinestars has built a reputation of innovation and prestige. Now, fifty years later, Alpinestars is synonymous with quality, protection, technology and style. Alpinestars develops world-class technical apparel and footwear for all forms of motorcycling, auto racing and action sports as well as offering a large range of stylish casual clothing.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm genuine bovine leather.
- Large accordion stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike.
- Stretch fabric panels on sleeves, crotch and chest further improve fit and feel.
- Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed.
- Pre-curved sleeves and legs construction.
- Localized perforations highly improve ventilation.
- Printed graphic details.
- Aramidic fiber inserts on arm and leg for critical seam reinforcement.
- Patented one-piece knee stretch accordion.
- Calf expansion gusset.
- Reflective details.
- Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads sold separately).
- Multiple snap-button system to integrate the Level 2 CE Certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector (sold separately).
- Innovative inner cuff and calf adjusters.
- Integrated padding increase comfort and protection.
- Multi-layer, reinforced knee construction and grip texture for bike contact.
- Removable mesh inner liner for convenience and breathability.
- Inner waterproof wallet pocket.
- 3D textured fabric comfort collar construction.
- Knee multi-layers reinforced construction.
- CE Certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on shoulders, elbows and knee.
- DSF external dual-density TPU sliders: shoulder, knee.
- Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider.
- SPORT knee slider.
- RR - external dual-density TPU sliders: shoulders.
CE Certification - Protection and protectors that are CE-certified have met the strict performance standards and requirements of the European Union.
TPU - Thermoplastic polyurethane. A hybrid material - a mixture between hard plastic and soft silicone. A very dense and smooth rubber.