Alpinestars SP-8 v2 Gloves
A formidable street glove with serious track leanings, the Alpinestars SP 8 V2 Gloves are perfect for “enthusiastic” street riding. With pre-curve, external stitching and a fourth finger bridge among other race-bred features, the SP 8 Gloves walk the line between lightweight track gloves and beefed-up sport gloves.
At first glance they may look like track gloves, but once you slide them on, the all-day wearable comfort and touchscreen fingertips betray the intended application of the Alpinestars SP 8 V2 Gloves as highly protective sport gloves for the aggressive street rider.
- Premium, durable full-grain leather construction offers excellent abrasion resistance
- Innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically position on palm and thumb
- Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb
- Incorporates premium quality suede palm and landing reinforcement
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge
- Advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector
- EVA foam padding reinforcements on thumb, wrist, back of hand, finger and palm
- Perforated leather cuff plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability
- VELCRO® brand fastener cuff closure plus elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit
- Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and external seams
- Printed and embroidered logos on wrist and fingers, plus heat stamped logo on knuckle
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger