Please contact us if your desired size is not listed.
A premium full grain leather suit fully optimized for Alpinestars innovative Tech-Air® Race airbag system. The GP Pro v2 Leather Suit for Tech-Air Race® features an anatomical engineered design to ensure excellent comfort and performance fit for trackdays or serious road riding. Packed with class-leading, track-tested protection inside and out, this ventilated leather suit is versatile and extremely comfortable. Its unique design means it can be equally effectively worn with or without the Tech-Air® airbag system.
• Sport knee slider.
• Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider.
• 3D textured fabric collar construction for rider comfort.
• Large accordion stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike.
• Stretch fabric panels on sleeves and crotch further improve fit and feel.
• Strategically positioned accordion stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars airbag system, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and A superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
• Tech-Air® compatible; Tech-Air® is the world’s first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required.
• DFS (Dynamic Friction Shield) external dual density TPU sliders on the shoulder and knee.
• Waterproof inner wallet pocket for peace-of-mind storage.
• Removable mesh inner liner for convenience and breathability.
• Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine premium bovine leather.
• Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed.
• Pre-curved sleeves and legs construction to reduce rider fatigue.
• Localized perforations improve ventilation.
• Calf expansion gusset allow riders to tailor the fit.
• Aramidic fiber reinforcement on critical areas: shoulder, elbow, lower back.
• Integrated padding for increased levels of rider comfort.
• Chest compartments designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads, available as an accessory upgrade.
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – AAA class.
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
• Reinforced knee features multi-layer construction for enhanced levels of protection.
• An LED display on the sleeve indicates the airbag’s operational status, while an internal housing located in the CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU.
• CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protectors on the shoulder, elbow and knee.