Description: AGV Corsa R
The New Corsa-R offers most of the same features as the top-of-the-line Pista GP R but in a carbon-fibreglass shell and adjustable vents, the Corsa R is designed for uncompromising performance on the track but also has enough practical features to make it suited for the street as much as the track. A new interior construction provides a stable, pressure-free fit, and the patented, reversible crown pad features two distinct fabrics, allowing riders to select between warm and cool sides depending on conditions or personal preference. A removable nose guard and wind deflector are both included, and the Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) places intake ports at areas of maximum airflow.
The AGV Corsa R Helmet takes many features from AGV’s premium race helmet, the Pista GP R, and combine the raw performance with road-riding features such as adjustable ventilation and improved comfort, without sacrificing the performance standards of the GP model. It is basically AGV’s premium road model, but one you can also take for a tear-up on the racetrack.
- Shell: SSL (Super Super Light) in composite fiber, aramid & Carbon Fiber
- Number of Shells: 4 shell sizes
- Ventilation System: IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into the shell
- Interior: Breathable Lycra micro-porous lining and Dry-comfort fabric with sanitizing treatment
- Interior: Fully removable and washable inner liners of CoolMax fabric
- Face Shield: RACE 2 flat, non-scratch shield with wide field of vision and suitable for tear-offs
- Shield Mechanism: XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) in metal with roto-translation opening
- Quick Release Shield: For tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
- Retention System: Double D
- Safety Certification: DOT and SHARP 5 Star