The Pista GP R is the revolutionary new top-of-the-range model. Developed with riders from the World Championship Series, the Pista GP R sets new standards in terms of protection and ergonomics and is the benchmark for professional race helmets. The carbon fiber shell and the EPS internal components were optimized using FEM techniques (Finite Element Analysis) to obtain an extremely high performance helmet in terms of size, light weight, and protection. The result is a helmet that is significantly superior than the limits set by ECE standards. The entire ventilation system was designed using computational fluid dynamic modeling and wind tunnel tests. This helmet is highly efficient at removing heat and moisture from the rider's head. Thanks to its large rear spoiler, the Pista GP R boasts first-class performance in terms of aerodynamic penetration and high-speed stability. Overall, the visor aperture is 9% bigger, meaning a 15-degree improvement in vision, which enhances the active safety factor.
- SSL (Super Super Light) carbon fiber shell
- Four shell sizes
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into shell
- Scratch-resistant clear visor with wide field of vision with tear-off pins
- Visor is Class 1 optical standard approved for excellent vision
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) so you can replace the shield in seconds without the use of tools
- The field of vision is 15 degrees wider and the overall visor window area has been increased by 9% compared to the previous helmet, without compromising its level of protection
- The basic visor movement area has been reduced by 71% compared to the GP-Tech helmet; this allows use of the space saved to increase the thickness of the absorption material, benefiting safety
- Fully removable and washable, breathable Lycra micro-porous lining and Dry-Comfort fabric with sanitizing treatment
- Padding has a 3D concave structure which is pre-shaped according to the morphological characteristics of the head, while the surfaces in direct contact with the head are free from stitching for guaranteed comfort
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certified
- Please note: Helmet comes equipped with clear shield.
Geen reviews gevonden