2019 Scott Prospect WFS Goggles in Yellow/Red with Clear Works lens - Scott Motocross Enduro Goggles
The Prospect WFS possesses the same great features than the Prospect goggle. It is equipped with a WFS roll-off system featuring a 50mm film for a large field of vision even in the muddiest conditions.
New is, that the canisters can be clipped directly on the Works pins of the lens which makes their installation much easier and less time consuming. It takes almost no effort as there are no tools required. It also makes the switch from roll-off to tear-off simple and fast. The improved, transparent anti-stick grid offers a better field of vision, an easier installation in the canisters, a better sliding on the lens and a better sealing with the lens at the top.
The Prospect is a new highlight among MX goggles and has never been on the market like this before. It gives the rider a maximum field of vision due to the extra height of the lens. In addition, it features an innovative Scott lens lock system that makes the lens stay in the frame no matter what impact is coming from outside.
To avoid slipping of the goggle, it is equipped with an extra wide, no-slip silicone strap. This strap together with articulated outriggers, highly contribute to the improvement of the helmet integration. Last but not least, a great feature of the Prospect is that it comes with two lenses – chrome and clear - ideal for any weather conditions.
2019 Scott Prospect Goggle features:
- Click On Canisters. No need for tools, no need to waste time; simply click the canisters onto the works pins and ride!
- Anti-stick Grid with Mudflap - The anti-stick grid with an integrated mud-flap provides a clear view throughout the entire ride
- Scott TruView single WORKS lens with 4 pins. Scott TruView lenses are lightweight and block 100% of harmful UV rays.
- NoFog™ Anti-Fog Lens Treatment, our lenses undergo a permanent No Fog™ treatment process to prevent condensation and fogging.
- Scott Fit System for optimised face fit
- Scott's revolutionary Lens Lock System
- Articulated outriggers
- NoSweat 3.2 face foam
- Extra wide 50mm no-slip silicone strap
Scott Prospect Goggle what's in the box:
- Microfibre Goggle Bag
- 2 Rolls of Film
- Removable Noseguard
Scott Lens Lock System features:
The Next Level In Lens Retention & Impact Resistance; the lens lock system by Scott has been designed to guarantee the safest lens retention on the market. To avoid the lens coming out, Scott has designed this innovative lens lock system which features 4 locking pins that go through the lens instead of grabbing it from the top.
The Scott Lens Lock System features 4 locking pins that go through the lens. No matter which impact, it guarantees that the lens is not popping out. In addition, a thicker lens material (1mm) is used to make the lens even more resistant than before.
For changing the lens, you simply need to open the 4 tabs (2 at the top, 2 at the bottom) to remove the lens from the frame in seconds.
Scott Integrated Roll Off Canister features:
By designing the canisters behind the outriggers, they are positioned on the very edge of the lens, achieving maximum peripheral vision. With the strap wrapping around the canisters, the rope becomes easier to locate as you simply have to slide your hand along the strap until you find it.
Click-On Canisters - Easy Installation without Tools:
A new feature of the WFS50 is Scott's Click-On attachment system. No need for tools, no need to waste time - simply click the canisters onto the Works pins and ride. The red lever makes sure the canister is safely attached to the pins. This system is the ultimate in Works technology: Switching from roll offs to tear offs has never been that easy. One lens does it all!
Scott Articulated Outrigger features:
The Prospect has two pivoting outriggers that adapt to any helmet shape and size. The resulting pressure created by the goggle on the rider’s face provides a complete and consistent seal. For the Prospect WFS the pivoting outriggers enable a slick integration of the canisters for an unmatched look even with the roll offs attached.
Massive Field of Vision - the Largest in the Industry:
We at Scott are proud to offer the largest field of vison on the market with the Prospect goggle. Field of vision is the result of 3 key elements.
- Frame Thickness: The closer the lens is to the eye, the larger the field of vision is. If a frame is too thick, you get a “tunnel effect”. The Prospect was designed slim to avoid this.
- Lens Curvature: We curved the lens to the maximum in order to achieve maximum peripheral vision.
- Lens Parameter: We increased the lens height while lowering the nose design to create the largest possible lens and reduce visual obstruction.
To prove this statement, we compared the new frame design with leading competitors in a laboratory. The result is clear: The Prospect offers the largest field of vision on the market!
Thermoformed Face Foam - The Ultimate Comfort & Protection:
Scott's premium 3,2 thermoformed face foam has been optimized for the new Prospect to offer the same great comfort and sweat management while improving the overall fit. The new closed cell foam is now softer and has been designed to sit lower on the cheeks offering an even pressure spread.
This technology channels sweat away from the face while relieving pressure from the nose.
- First Layer: Closed cell foam draws sweat away from the face and protects the other layers against splashes.
- Second Layer: Open cell foam absorbs sweat and guarantees a perfect fit thanks to his pre-shaped nose.
- Third Layer: Comfortable fleece brings a nice feel on the skin.
Large Silicone Lined Strap for better security:
The Prospect comes with a 50mm strap backed with two lines of silicone in order to provide the best goggle stability on the helmet, regardless of how rowdy your ride gets.
Removable Nose Guardfeatures:
The Prospect nose guard can be easily removed and re-assembled. Three pins guarantee the nose guard attachment to the frame.