One Goal. One Vision.
Founded in 1963, Alpinestars has built a reputation of innovation and prestige. Now, fifty years later, Alpinestars is synonymous with quality, protection, technology and style. Alpinestars develops world-class technical apparel and footwear for all forms of motorcycling, auto racing and action sports as well as offering a large range of stylish casual clothing.
- Multi-material main shell incorporating premium leather, softshell wind breaker on the backhand and stretch fabric.
- Leather palm for comfort and sensitivity on bike's controls.
- Padding reinforcement on landing zones.
- Soft viscoelastic polyurethane foam compound knuckle guard which is ergonomically profiled.
- Sport fit and slim cuff.
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure for security.
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
- Padding on fingers for fit and comfort.
- Rubber reinforcements with foam padding on thumb and palm for superior grip.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip.
- CE Certified level 1.
CE Certification - Protection and protectors that are CE-certified have met the strict performance standards and requirements of the European Union.